Webinar Introducing Trellis
November 20, 2017 by Chantias Ford
The RWJF New Connections program is excited to announce an interactive networking platform pilot for the New Connections network! This will be hosted on Trellis- an electronic professional social media site (similar to LinkedIn or Facebook).
This New Connections networking platform will have many capabilities for the network to collaborate, connect, and share with one another. This site will allow you to connect with other New Connections scholars for multiple opportunities, including-
- Sharing jobs announcements
- Connecting with other scholars
- Collaborating on research projects
- Finding mentors/mentees
- Sharing events/conferences
- Editing/critiquing manuscripts
- Finding network members in your region
- Connecting with people attending the same events as you
- Sharing grant opportunities
- Supporting one another
- Learning about New Connections opportunities and events
- So much more!
We are excited to offer this opportunity to network members only (grantees/alumni, or attendees of symposia or RCCs). The recording of the introductory webinar is below, showing you the Trellis capabilities.
This will be piloted through the end of February 2018, with the potential to continue afterwards, depending on engagement and feedback.
If you have any questions/concerns, or if you need help setting up your Trellis account or any troubleshooting, please reach out to Chantias Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-732-2200 ext 279. If you are a network member and have not received an invitation, please send an email to let us know and we will get you connected.